Friday, January 25, 2013

FW: Additional 3 Volvo routes.

Additional 3 volvos. http://goo.gl/z1R6Q More info below:

From: Rudresh Rudresh [mailto:rudresh@bagmanegroup.com]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 3:02 PM
To: Rudresh Rudresh
Cc: Nagaraj Patil; Eshwar Eshwar
Subject: Additional 3 Volvo routes.

Dear All,
This is to keep you informed that, Trans Bagmane will be introducing 3 new Volvo routes, the details are as below. The date of commencement will be effective from 1st February 2013 evening drop onwards.

1)      Route no: BTP 117A
                Route Name: Electronic City, HSR Layout, Which will be back up for route no. 117, 29 and 3 series buses.

2)      Route no: BTP 121A
Route Name: Sarjapur Rd Wipro gate, Marathahalli, Which will be back up for route no. 121, 112, 10 Series, and 3 series buses.

3)      Route no: BTP 125
Route Name: BTM Mahadeshwaranagar, Which will be back up for route no. 113, 113A, 114, 1 series, 2 series and 20.

Please find the route list http://goo.gl/z1R6Q.

ಅಭಿನಂದನೆಗಳು,
Rudresh D S
Bagmane Realtors Pvt.Ltd.
Lake View | 'A' Block | 8th Floor | Bagmane Tech Park
C.V.Raman Nagar | Bangalore – 560 093

(M)  +91- 9844847701 | (B) +91-80-4032 9999 | Extn - 753 | (Fax) +91-80-4032 9900

1 comment:

  1. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage { lfdsloans@outlook.com}

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to  the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: { lfdsloans@outlook.com  WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Updated routelist + Changes in Metro Feeder & R-14 (w.e.f. 13.11.2017)

Changes w.e.f. 13-Nov-17 https://goo.gl/xMbhzn Latest routelist w.e.f. 13-Nov-17 https://goo.gl/XF4sgs More info below From...